Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure how many guys dig Alterbridge here, but I love these guys. I was a big Creed fan, and I was glad that these guys got rid of Scott and went one with a new kick ass singer. Myles has a great voice, and I really feel he does a great job live, and we all know that Mark can wail on geetar.

Here they are live in Seattle, enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gasoline said:
Hey SuckaIn3Piece I think there pretty cool. Got to play a few shows with them in Lubbock and Amarillo TX. Didn't get to meet them though. Heres a link to some pictures from the show in Lubbock.

http://www.kfmx.com/24thBashPics.htm

Click on the band names to see there pics.
That's pretty cool dude. That looks like a rock show I'd want to be at! :rock:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just gave this show a listen for the first time last night. Myles sounds good here, but he really struggles with some of the high parts. I've got a few other of their shows layin around, so if you guys dig it I'll post those too.
:jam:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Oh man Alter Bridge kick ass, thanks Sucka I am definetly grabbin this one!! Woulds love for ya to post some more from them, thanks Chris!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem dude! This room was really Chad's baby, but since he aint here I guess I'll have to pick up the slack. :rock:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
You know I haven't put a show up in a while, I will help out and maybe put some Metallica up, any requests, maybe Rock Am Ring 03 or maybe L.A. 04 first time they ever played Dyer's Eve?

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I noticed that ya haven't put anything up, but I figured you were busy with recording and stuff. No biggie.

I know I'd LOVE to hear that L.A. gig! So whenever you get a chance dude that would be great.

Wait till you hear some of the shit I got comin up for you guys. :)

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Ok L.A. 04 it is, I will get some of that up alter one today!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sucka, Great stuff I love these guys I missed them in the ATL but I bought the CD the day I came out. It's like Creed only alot better.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
this is cool suck . your initial comment sums up how i feel about them too . big creed fan . even bigger alter bridge fan . stapp was a bit more melodramatic ... but myles really holds his own . and tremonti has really grown as a writer/guitarist . to be honest myles needs to work on his live performance. maybe reworking some of the vocal melodies for the live shows . but i have the album and its one killer album , great pumpin rhythms with cool solo's and intruiging lyrics . very good band . whoever said its creed . only better .. hit it spot on .. its creed .. only ALOT better . thanks for these posts mate

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem guys, I'll post another show if ya want.

And danny, I'm workin on gettin some Vai stuff up here for ya dude.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wbeacham said:
Sucka, Great stuff I love these guys I missed them in the ATL but I bought the CD the day I came out. It's like Creed only alot better.
I actually think I can grab that ATL show if ya want. I really want one, or both of the shows they did in Philly but I can't find them anywhere. I do have an acoustic set they did on 93.3 WMMR though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
If you can get your hands on it I would love it. I heard it rocked. The Roxy is a great little theater. Vai plays there next month.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll see if I can get it tonight.:thumb:

I'm really hoping to get some Vai tonight, but I can't guarantee anything.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
SuckaIn3Piece said:
And danny, I'm workin on gettin some Vai stuff up here for ya dude.
awesome thanks sucka mate :thumb:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Awesome show, thanks for posting it Sucka. :thumb: I'm also a fan that liked Creed but the new singer is better than Scott, and the Alter Bridge album kicks ass. I wish I could have seen them live but they didn't play anywhere in Oregon.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts