Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALVIN LEE and MICK TAYLOR Florence 27 10 1981.

Tracklist :

- One Of These Days
- Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
- Love Like A Man
- Slow Blues In "C"
- Goin' Through The Door
- Slow Down
- Can't Stop
- Help Me
- I'm Going Home
- I'm Writing You A Letter
- Just Another Boogie

Link : http://www.zshare.net/download/69173925cbf1647c/

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
thanks for the rapidshare links for this firenze/florence show, in the post referring to the 'milano 81' show, which has become an absolute favorite listen over the past couple of days.
i'm grabbing firenze right now and trying to get torino as well (for the fourth go-round to make that freakin' zshare link to work)....is it the size?
i mean it doesn't flatout refuse, but gets part way through and then times out.

either way i've got firenze part one, and will get part 2 tonight....but this IS a nice trifecta of italian shows with TYA's lee and with mick taylor (!) BOTh of them playing their azzes off!

DOES silverado have the torino show in something other than this terible zshare connection? if not, can you do anything here, biniof?

either way THANKS!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
thanks a lot Biniof. Very appreciated! In case anyone has the couple playing in Torino - my hometown - I'll be very happy to grab that as well.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
it IS here.
biniof posted all 3...milan, firenze, torino...shows on consecutive days i believe.

my post (^above) did mention i was having trouble with the zshare, but finally got the whole package...i haven't heard it yet(or this firenze, since christmas has been very busy), but i presume it works.

i see it right down below now, under 'similar threads'..thanks again biniof!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts