Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PantallicA
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for someone who has recorded the rythm part of the song. coz im looking for a backing track of it so i can play the solo over the top if any one out there has it i would be interested in hearing it. :yumyum:

·
Registered
174 Posts
HeReSy said:
im looking for someone who has recorded the rythm part of the song. coz im looking for a backing track of it so i can play the solo over the top if any one out there has it i would be interested in hearing it. :yumyum:
Hey man here is the Backing Track for you. Hope you enjoy it.

·
PantallicA
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you so much man. and its a really good backing track to. cant wait to get my recording stuff up and goin i can put some of ma stuff up.

·
Registered
174 Posts
No problem man. Looking forward to hearing your work. Check out in the originals for me and take a peek at some of my stuff and let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
i will never understand the constant request for backing tracks with rythym for satriani...i regularly get emails requesting it.....yo...you should be learning rythym before you can try to fake a satriani solo....maybe thats whhy guitar playing is becoming as lost art...everyone thinks shortcuts are gonna make them better...sorry folks, your killing the only chance.....Patience is the key to all including guitar playing and if your not practicing lead and rythym...well ever see a weightlifter who only works out his upper body...lol...thats you guys..LMAO
Im not looking to insult anyone...just enlighten:nuts:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts