Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Amy's song

1K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Terrysgirl 
#1 ·
Amy\'s song

Hey fellas,

Have'nt posted in a while...been really f**kin' busy...Hope all is well with youse guys.

Anyway here's a little pre-production solo I did with singer/songwriter/guitarist Amy Schugar.

solo

Hope you like it....

Terry

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: Amy\'s song

That was aweosme Terry, outstanding job!!

G
#10 ·

Terry, as always, you play fantastic.

Thank god you didn't include her ear deafening vocals! That chick needs to spend a little on singing lessons. I went to the link to her site and listened to the mp3s. Not too sure what appealed to MS, but she could probably improve over time.

Sorry dude. She just doesn't appeal. your playing is great though.

#11 ·

This is top notch. Great job!!!

#14 ·
Terry said:
Hey fellas,

Have'nt posted in a while...been really f**kin' busy...Hope all is well with youse guys.

Anyway here's a little pre-production solo I did with singer/songwriter/guitarist Amy Schugar.

solo

Hope you like it....

Terry

Well, Amy Schugar, Terrys girlfriend... why do you keep refering to me like that on posts????????? What is the deal??

#16 ·
Rythameen said:
Monster chops............great stuff. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yep...
Thank you for the emai-

There is not a dispute that the guy Terry, is a great guitar player....... that is correct..

We did that little song here in my studio-
I will be working on posting at some time, my playing soon! So look out for Terrys Girl-:)
Here is my website:
Http://Amyschugar.com
Thank you..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.