Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an Original tune I made one evening about a year after my father passed. Its about a year old now but I dont think i could ever play it the same again. The lead was a one take to the synth and i added the acoustic after. It not much but Im proud of it since it has alot of personal feeling. Enjoy
http://www.guitars101.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=10426.mp3

-Bill

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is really good mate! Seriously good.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sweeps that was simply amazing...I swear I could hear you talking threw you guitar.I sounds like you put a lot of emotion into it and to me thats the best way to play...clap....clap....clap...clap.

Again simply amazing dude....:icon_thum

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
micoyote1 said:
Sweeps that was simply amazing...I swear I could hear you talking threw you guitar.I sounds like you put a lot of emotion into it and to me thats the best way to play...clap....clap....clap...clap.

Again simply amazing dude....:icon_thum
Thanks ALOT!!! I had thought about adding to it or redoing it but, I think it is done! Its not something I could redo.

·
Registered
125 Posts
sweeps said:
Thanks ALOT!!! I had thought about adding to it or redoing it but, I think it is done! Its not something I could redo.
Amen brother...I think you are right...I think you would have to put yourself back in that moment to get those emotions you played with and to be quit honest dude it was perfect....MY GOD MAN IT GAVE ME GOOSE BUMPS!!!!

I love this style of playing....hope to here more from ya...gives guys like me something to shoot for.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
lovely note choice man . ive always felt that we create our most brilliant work when we are sad or lonely or down in the dumps . this is some really lovely playing and i like the synthy chords behind the guitar too . very cool . i love this ambient sorta stuff . i bet your dad would be proud dude this is really great . my only bad point is ... i wish it was longer lol . cause i was enjoying it lol . good stuff again man :)

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
wow ..

that was awesome ... the acoustic just topped it off in my opinion ...

how did you get that tone ! .. nice and fat and brilliant lead playing i loved your note choice as well

great stuff

Stig

1 - 13 of 13 Posts