Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
hi verga

i send you a mp for the other battle ,if want i still got one track ready to poste 'latino rock" but befor open a battle send me a mp and then put your name and my name to be sur i dont miss it ,

when you open the laste one i saw it just when it was closed im realy sorry and as i m in france when it's day light here you are probably sleeping so it's not easy lol

i will understand if you rather make it with someone else but as i told you i got one impro ready so juste need to open it

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
wah1 said:
hi verga

i send you a mp for the other battle ,if want i still got one track ready to poste 'latino rock" but befor open a battle send me a mp and then put your name and my name to be sur i dont miss it ,

when you open the laste one i saw it just when it was closed im realy sorry and as i m in france when it's day light here you are probably sleeping so it's not easy lol

i will understand if you rather make it with someone else but as i told you i got one impro ready so juste need to open it
Ok , dont worry.Lets battle. Last time i sand you a lot of pm but you have a lot in your acount so i wasnt able to really send you anyone of them. This time please, you upload your file 1st and then ill upload mine please. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
synthz said:
Hi Verga, i'm interested to do battle.. i just finished an original song, it's kinda mid-tempo :)

PM me if you're interested...

PS: I play keys btw, but i do guitar style lead types... :chucks:
Ok man, i battle you too :) Please start the topic (5 votes please!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.