Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey!!
this is probably one of my most challenging arrangements ive ever done. i had lots of fun doign the funny noises etc..... the guitar harmonies were a pretty tough to do tho...
... alot of stuff i couldnt do well due to a lack of resources (no floyd, no 24th fret, no skill:icon_frow ...)

anyways, hope its not tooooooooo bad to post up here...
hope u ppl enjoy it :smirk:

· excess to requirements
7,090 Posts
I thought it was great. I loved the slide in place of the trem! :)

· Registered
1,282 Posts
sounds great :)
loved the parts when it heats up 1:35 & 3:48, ya managed to capture that vai feel with the whole track, now you've learnt it you should spend the time on boshing it down on some tracks for a proper recording imo, that would really rock then! ;)

· Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the nice comments :)
maybe ill try some complex zappa stuff next ;)
but for now i really have to find a guitar tone that i can live with lol...

· Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
first i gotta learn how to roar!.. hm.. i agree tone was really crap lol.. but i gotta do with what i have.. i agree with the emotion and feeling too.. some of it sounds real stiff to me now!!.. damn! lol... maybe after i get a warmer tone, more of the emotion might go thru..

mickey, i used a slide for some of the bending stuff... most of the harmonies i did by myself overdubbed... no harmonizer :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.