Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am looking forward to this, I am from Australia, and these guys used to rock and roll, I am looking forward to having a listen.

Many thanks again.

Cheers MAIDENTASSIE

·
Registered
212 Posts
maidentassie said:
I am looking forward to this, I am from Australia, and these guys used to rock and roll, I am looking forward to having a listen.

Many thanks again.

Cheers MAIDENTASSIE
Hello Australian guy,
You are lucky in Australia : ANGELS, ACDC, ROSE TATOO, COLD CHIESEL ...
ANGELS is one of my favourite. Doc Neeson is a great singer and a very very crazy great showman.
It's very hard to find rare stuff from ANGELS (ANGEL CITY).
Have a good day
Christian from France

·
Registered
150 Posts
can someone please repost this on another site? I can't use megaupload and I really would love to listen to this, I have many angels CDs but I have never listened to a bootleg!
thanks, luciano from brazil

·
Registered
19 Posts
This is a Balltearer of a recording, the Angels at their best.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Josh Australia

·
Registered
2 Posts
how to download this and play it

By request..

Angel City - Denver 1980 BBC (FM) 43:45
1. No Exit
2. Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again
3. Strait Jacket
4. After the Rain
5. Marseilles
6. Be With You
7. Shadow Boxer
8. Take a Long Line
9. Can’t Shake It

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Hi folks, Duncan here, Aussie Angels fan from way back, like nearly 30 years now. Wow!!!. Got reccomended to this site by an Angels review on the net. Come here and down loaded the Megaupload thingy to get the songs on my computer. Then I tried to play them and you apparently need an RAR player becoz theyre compressed into that format. So I downloaded a windows RAR player. Now I tried to play the songs and the RAR player reckons that it was a bad compression medthod and to "Try File-> stream from unrar..". Could anyone else tell me what I'm doing wrong and how they get the songs to play and what to use to do so.???? Cheers

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just downloaded it and had no problem. I used winRAR to open the compressed file and then played the songs on windows media player (any mp3 player will do). Try downloading it again, just in case something happened the first time. RAR format is just a different compression technology instead of the ZIP format.

·
Registered
2 Posts
downloading probs

thanks for your reply, I got winRAR and loaded the music no probs. Can now play it on zen and media player and burnt it on cd for car too. Excellent. Thanks for the top hint and Go Angels. Rock on.
Regards, Duncan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Angel City WOW! Thanks!
Anybody who loves Rock - Gibson/Marshall ends up loving them.

Influenced the next wave to follow G n R , Motley Crue , LA Guns, Great White

Anyone with anymore Angel City / The Angels please post as it is really hard to find

·
Registered
150 Posts
sorry, I have a request!
can someone PLEASE post this on rapidshare (or mediafire, sendspace, etc)?
I am a HUGE Angels fan and I am in BRAZIL and they don't allow me to use megaupload here!
Thanks in advance and sorry for asking this again!
Luciano

1 - 20 of 32 Posts