Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was goofin' around with this one and decided to send it over to JimmyJam for a little lead action. Little did I know he would tear the top of this thing right off. Great job Jimmy, I loved it. It really made this song.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thanks dude but it was badass before I even touched it, was awesoem riding with the Toastmaster, killa job dude, aweosme vox!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This is one of my favorite songs from the Stones!!...BOB!!!...You did an amazing job hun on vocals!!!.....JimmyMac!!!!!...You fkin Kick ass on the solo's babe!!!!!.........Just awsome you too!!!:icon_bowd :icon_bowd :icon_bowd

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thanks for listening Mandy :thumb: one of my favorite Stones songs too and Toast really kicked ass on the vox!!:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
This is one of my fav Stones' songs also!! Killer rendition guys!!!! You both did gr8 here!!!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thanks Pyro!:icon_thum Thanks Sg! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thanks Rilecomm:icon_thum

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr8!! my favorite stones tune. Gtr kicked ass!! great vocal melody:rock:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thanks flair :icon_thum

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Ok, this is just weird...I had just finished up all but the vocals on this and was going to pm vanman to see if he would be interest...geez talk about being on the same wavelength :lol:

You both made a killer cover here...TJ - nice work man, you fit the song perfectly and Vman, I like how you always do the vocals the way you want and not necessarily an exact cover. Very nice...this song is a favorite of mine for reasons that a first love of mine was Angie and I always get misty when I hear this tune.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thanks linda, Mike, SS, Khaos, Sting, thanks for listening :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is really good. A great cover!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thanks Goport :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can I just say, that I've known Jimmy for awhile, listened to his tunes and this is one of his best. He's getting better all the time and will approach Wiz-like status quicker than you can say Pointy Hat Wearin', Steeler's Lovin', Dip Chewin', Boot Scoot Boogie'ing, Jammin' Like Lynch Singin' Like Lightfoot Stubborn PA Posse SOB!! Whoooo!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts