Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
5,367 Posts
VanMan2000 said:
Can I just say, that I've known Jimmy for awhile, listened to his tunes and this is one of his best. He's getting better all the time and will approach Wiz-like status quicker than you can say Pointy Hat Wearin', Steeler's Lovin', Dip Chewin', Boot Scoot Boogie'ing, Jammin' Like Lynch Singin' Like Lightfoot Stubborn PA Posse SOB!! Whoooo!
LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: Thanks dude it is always a great thing to ride with the one and only Toastmaster!!:thumb: :rock:

· Registered
5,367 Posts
Thanks Zeppy!!:thumb:

· Registered
5,367 Posts
Thanks Strat! :thumb:

· Registered
5,367 Posts
Thanks Scott:thumb: Thanks PG :thumb:

· I am a meat popsicle
4,742 Posts
:rock: Love this song too!! I was thinking of covering this after watching a recent movie that had this tune at the ending scene...forget the title, but it was a groovy show..
This tune was excellent!! Great vocals Toast, and TJ, that was some feel on the leads!!
Great colab guys!! Enjoyed it very much!! :rock:

· Registered
5,367 Posts
Thanks fingers :thumb: Thanks Axe :thumb:

· Registered
3,507 Posts
awsome cover guys.. the vox were greta vanman, and jimmy you tore it up.. great job on this by ya both.. I am sure we will hear more from this dynamic duo:bowdown:

· Registered
5,367 Posts
Thanks Wiza!:thumb:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.