Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Fellas, I've had an idea for awhile now that I've been meaning to bring to the Guitar Rack, and everything seems to be in place to make it happen. We're planning on running a monthly thread in here dedicated to a certain piece of gear/equipment of the month. It will be written up by Vintage Brat, who is very highly respected around here for his knowledge, and each month it'll feature something new. i.e. guitar review, pick ups, mics, cables, strings, etc.

It's still about a week or two coming, but it'll be up here soon, and each thread will be stickied at the top each month. Just a little something for you gear heads to read each month that I hope you'll get a kick out of. So here's to Vintage Brat for agreeing to do it, and I can't wait to read the first installment.

~Sucka :afro:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Excellent stuff... I don't want to be out of line as one of the newer folks to join the crowd... but I have been playing guitar for about 9 years now, and have come to be a 'guru' of sorts with amps and effects, and have a degree in electronics. If my services are needed/welcomed... I could write articles in this sort of venue as well. Let me know.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lazertronic said:
Excellent stuff... I don't want to be out of line as one of the newer folks to join the crowd... but I have been playing guitar for about 9 years now, and have come to be a 'guru' of sorts with amps and effects, and have a degree in electronics. If my services are needed/welcomed... I could write articles in this sort of venue as well. Let me know.
you got it dude. i'll be in touch with ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.