Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been getting flooded with emails and PM's regarding downloads and limits. I will probably need to make an announcement soon regarding what they are, then regular registered users will really be pissed lol.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Yep, I've been getting a few myself. The main complaint is coming from regular users who are limited to 20 MBs, which is about 5 songs. Maybe we could up that a bit:dunno:

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, how does this sound, all on a per day basis: 50 megs for registered users 200 for gold and unlimited for platinum?

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's what I am thinking we can do, close the existing BT forums and leave the Requests forum as well as open a new one for Q&A. Since we will have paying members they should have a forum dedicated to their questions. Let me know what you think, once we have this established I will go ahead and close up the existing BT forums. They will only be inaccessible to everyone but they will still exist, just to be safe :)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Sounds like a plan:thumb:
Can I still have access for reference though. There are a few threads that I may need to refer to at times. Do big deal, but if it's possible, it would help:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts