Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put this together a long time ago as a little throwaway. I approached this more from the keyboard side, because I was trying to write a backing track a la Pink Floyd. After doing the keys, I just put a little solo on it. No big deal on this one.

·
Registered
442 Posts
kinda sounds like "signs of life" from momentary lapse of reason.good start but needs some EQing but good for just messing around would like to hear more.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,734 Posts
Very sweet stuff!! Beautiful job man!! Sounds like the older Floyd stuff. I thought it was great ksdb. Full of moody feel! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
psymetal said:
kinda sounds like "signs of life" from momentary lapse of reason.good start but needs some EQing but good for just messing around would like to hear more.
Thanks for the comments, psy. This was produced on a 4-track cassette and there was a lot of tape noise when I dumped it onto the computer. I don't know that I would even recall what chords I was playing on the keyboards, but I may go back and try recreating this and making a full song. Thanks again for the reply, and ditto thanks to tumbleweed and 3fingers!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.