Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
hey that was really nice viewing! Thanks!
Looks like he was having a blast!!

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Freakin great dude, thanks for posting this! If I were GE I would be watching too, only with this look
cause I couldn't figure out how the hell he does it.

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Fuck man, the way his solos transition into the chord changes is just bad ass. He is so natural and just lets it fly out at random, kind of pisses me off really

·
Registered
762 Posts
seen this years ago. I am surprised that some of you havent seen this as there is a link i got off this site i think that has exercise on how to play what EVH played on this performance.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I've seen this a thousand times but, its somehow just hitting how phenomenally sick this clip is. Man, what a complete natural!

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
strat78 said:
I've seen this a thousand times but, its somehow just hitting how phenomenally sick this clip is. Man, what a complete natural!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen it many times also i'm always amazed though.

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Ah awesome..I lost this clip the last time my pc went awol....
Thanks alot man....yeah he is pretty smoking on this one..

·
Registered
628 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
ricklepotamous said:
iit's 30mb and it's here dial up users need not apply!

[/ QUOTE ]

Rick, you have no idea how patient and hard working us dial people are. Take it from me, I have no other alternative but dial up at this time. I will gladly sit here tonight for 1-2 hours to see this mpeg. That is what a die hard Van Halen fan would do. Thanks for the clip and I looking forward to seeing what the others have been so expressive about. Cheers.

·
drunken loser!
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]

Rick, you have no idea how patient and hard working us dial people are. Take it from me, I have no other alternative but dial up at this time. I will gladly sit here tonight for 1-2 hours to see this mpeg. That is what a die hard Van Halen fan would do. Thanks for the clip and I looking forward to seeing what the others have been so expressive about. Cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you struggle dude PM me and i'll chuck it on a disc and post it to you!!!!

·
drunken loser!
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry guys it's had to go, it was a bandwidth muncher
i let it use just under 1gb and i've had to delete it.
it isnt really my site it was hosted on so i don't want to get in trouble with the owner.
if i can find somewhere else to put it i will watch this post

1 - 11 of 11 Posts