Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
cool & melodic
would like some more attack with the main lick
not to take away from the song but the drums would sound better with like an offbeat or something rather than the standard plod, good rhythm change @approx 2:40

with the offbeat you could accentuate the main lick, just an idea :)
also add some cymbals into the progression

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for listening man, and yeah that off beat idea is great....it's just my recording knowledge is so limited and i have no drum program that i can figure out.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Exlnt chops:jam: ....very clean fast picking and your bends were right on the mark with exlnt vibrato. Love the harmonies!!:woot:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
axeshredder said:
i hear satch influence ....but i also hear a great job on a cool tune!:thumb:
It's interesting you say that....I bought my first guitar the day after i heard satch!! haha.

Thanks for listening man!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sgstd said:
Exlnt chops:jam: ....very clean fast picking and your bends were right on the mark with exlnt vibrato. Love the harmonies!!:woot:

Thanks SG!! :) :dance:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
checkout pc drummer, ya setup loops, its fairly straightforward to bosh a complete track out
the snare is pretty brutal tho so thats a good replacement on the kit
thers plenty of samples to get ya started too

http://www.pcdrummer.com/

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
baaaaahhhhhhh, i just don't fucking understand drums i guess. I can play in time easy, and love the sound of drums, but when i try to create a drum loop, everything goes to shit

*frustrated*

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I used to be like that with drums but it is fairly intuitive once you mess around with it in something like cubase. it won't come overnight, but it is worth the effort.

This tune is great - the playing is pretty stunning :thumb:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:thumb: Smoking piece, loved the playing, lots of nice details.

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
could have swore I commented on this song yesterday!!! oh well dude killla song I had it on repeat for quite some time and it is now in my playlist......VwV rock on!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts