Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone? I feel incomplete from my last "Satch battle". I think i have some hidden tricks yet:scif890: Steve Vai or Satriani.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I'll do either Vai or satch. You choose.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I 'm in for either "Satch Boogie" / "Crush of Love", "Tender Surrender", "FTLOG". Any other title I ll have to look it up - it ll take a while [3 - 4 days I don't play that much nowadays].

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
phil28uk said:
I'll do either Vai or satch. You choose.
Wow!!! Hey Phil, i really, really want to battle you.... and i was hoping we could do another DT battle soon, but i guess this Satch/Vai battle will rule with you playing on it :icon_thum I cant record any song by now, but i already have some Satriani and Vai songs recorded that could work here. Please, be my guest :) YOU CHOOSE bro :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zaeko, i could battle you after this battle with Phil ends if its OK with you.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
harleykillernl said:
Hi Verga
Idd love to battle you on satch hows summer song or 1 big rush for yea ?
not a big fan of those songs.... by now i cant record anything due to work, so i think i only could battle with what i already have recorded and in my hard drive. If theres any other song maybe i could. Regards.

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
I could put 'Rubina' up axe but it's not close. Did it from memory about 5 years ago? So If you were going for authenticity, then I'm prolly not the one to enter. Plus, I'm dying of an amazing flu bug and couldn't play anything new if it was the last thing in the world I did.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts