Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that there is already one song posted for the contest but I can't seem to find the June Contest Rules Post.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Sorry for the delay, gang. Vintage_Brat and I are "guest hosting" the contest this month, as the usual MOD for this forum (Stiglar) needs a break this month to focus on a personal project. VB and I are excited about the opportunity and are currently working out the details for this months contest premise. It will be posted sometime later today or this evening. Thanks for your patience. :icon_peac

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always hit that darn Thank you button thinking that it is the add reply button.

Anyway thanks a bunch I usually keep track of the the mp3 contest. Its a great place to hear the great talent that makes up this forum.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
krimson said:
Anyway thanks a bunch I usually keep track of the the mp3 contest. Its a great place to hear the great talent that makes up this forum.
No problem there, Krimson. I will keep my eyes out for an entry from you. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
kc_artist_rocker said:
Not a bad idea. We should keep that in mind for future themes. I'm sure we would get a variety of interpretations. :thumbup:
and to celebrate the 4th of july it would be badass:afro:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
sounds like a pretty kool idea to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts