Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I have mine ready :toothless I think im just gonna need MB space to upload mine. Let me know when your ready.:jam:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Sounds like a great idea:icon_thum , but now im on vacations. Wait me a week please :bowdown:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Sure thing, just let me know what I need to do since this is the first battle I have entered. I know that I will need to do a recording of me playing Cliffs, and I have a backing for it- I may even have a recording of it somewhere still, just let me know when and where to post it.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
rockonthis21 said:
Sure thing, just let me know what I need to do since this is the first battle I have entered. I know that I will need to do a recording of me playing Cliffs, and I have a backing for it- I may even have a recording of it somewhere still, just let me know when and where to post it.
Im not in the studio right now, but im practicing this song man. Check this out....recorded with a little Fender 10w amp. You better watch out :D !!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
rockonthis21 said:
I'm in trouble!!! I wasn't planning on doing the intro, but you leave me no choice- I better get busy too!!!
Sorry, im a nazimusicianbastard:D

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have an older recording of this - no intro, but I just haven't had the time to redo this one- the old recording will have to do!! let me know what I need to do next.....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Im ready if you are. I can post my song without the intro solo if you want. Once more, let me know when your ready :)

GROS: i can go on a battle against you if you want too:p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great renditions of Cliffs on this forum! I just got a new GNX4, so I decided I'd post this version in my attachments folder. I'm a little rusty, but the tone's right at least!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
agarose2000 said:
Woops. Here's the attachment now!
THanks
Agarose2000
that was cool! I have a Digitech GNX too. I just won it from a contest. Could you give me/upload that patch? I can battle you if you want, but i think you uploaded this file in the wrong place buddy. Let me start the battle later today and i let you know when is ready. Ill give you a link for you to upload your file over there. Once more, im interested in your patch so dont forget to upoad it for me please :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cliffs Patch

Hi verga. You've got some great work out there already - would love to hear your rendition, and if you've got time, definitely see if you can "improve" the patch - always looking for things to sound better!

The patch is in the Digitech GNX4 user forums; it's one of the most recent ones posted.

Looking forward to hearing you soon!
Agarose

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
agarose2000 said:
The patch is in the Digitech GNX4 user forums; it's one of the most recent ones posted.

Looking forward to hearing you soon!
Agarose
I dont want to be a pain in the @ss, but in the digitech.com webpage, you need to be part of the comunity and blah, blah, blah.....to get access. Couldnt you tell me the settings here man? I would really apreciate it. Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts