Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone out there is using a Digitech GNX3 or 4 to record with? I am recording from the gnx3 direct to the sound card. I am having probs. with recording levels. Just looking for some tips, while the funds are low.
I put 2 tunes in the originals in October if you would like to check them out "1st song" & "floating"

·
Registered
11 Posts
i use a GNX 1, straight to my sound card. (SB Audigy) Check out your windows mixer (control panel, sounds). Check the levels in there to get the right balance, as well as the main vol out of the GNX unit.

hope that helps

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
hey there...i'm using a gnx3 direct through an audiophile 2496...that comes with a "control panel" to set up the card configuration...what kind of card are you using and what is the specific trouble you're having?....

G

·
I'm using a GNX4 (had it for a little over a week) and have recorded both ways (to the software thru the USB port and directly onto the GNX4 on a Compact Flash card).

I have always used the default recording levels and have not had any problems with 'em yet. I just have to balance out the recorded tracks to what sounds good to my ears . . .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gnx3

Well I was using it to record and to gig "Live" on Second Life..Suddenly about 3/4 of the presets outputs went dead, some work and have sound ...Im thinking about going back to Zoom...Anyone know why some presets have sound and some dont? :cussing: Regards: SGGuitar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts