Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this one that I'd done a while back. No-one popped any vocals on back then, and I now know why, cuz it's bastard hard, that's why !!!

Anyway, I'm no 3fingers, VanMan, rain, linda or wahwah, but I hope you enjoy it ! Recorded using the P.C. mic whilst the wife watches I'm A Celebritiy Get Me Out Of Here !!!

:doh:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Whohooo this kicked much ass!!! Kila job Mond!!:thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
fucking decent range mate...mucho respecto for doing this-you have a voice and with more use I reckon you'd be bloody good...and that doesn't mean that I think this is poor-exactly the opposite. This fooking rocked with yer cock out! :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Aye !!!!! Nowt wrong with that bonny lad !!!!!!!:dance: :dance: :bannana_g :bannana_g

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
oh yeah!!:rock:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Mondy great playing and singing. This is great. If could make a suggestion, you should remix this as I hear a lot of clipping in my speakers. If I popped my speakers then just ignore but otherwise, you may want to check your levels. Again, kick ass man, this rocks. :thumb:

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, you are right man ! The P.C> mic is difficult to work with. I tried socks, dusters, and tights so far, but to no good. If I put it behind a door then it becomes so quiet that I have to turn it up so much that you can here loadsa backgroaund noise.

:irk:

So bare with me until I get it right ! Don't go buying any new speakers just yet !

:D

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I had (and to some extent still have the same problem). I ended up buying a new soundcard, mixer, monitors, preamp, mic windbreaker (oo-er!!) and a pop stop. it has sorted out the worst of my recording problems but I still can't suss out the levels. I guess that comes of using a cheapo JSH dynamic mic. Still that fancy Behringer mic looks a bit tasty.:)

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Nice Job!!! , little trick from my wife, sing into the side of the mic instead of the front or top ,, makes a HUGH difference on the clipping.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!...Mondy kickin arse!!!!:twisted: :D

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
You beat me to it Mondy...great job and keep up the good work! You have some great pipes too bro. :thumb: Guitar Port is a great way to record without the mics but I still get some noise at times that I can't control....the damn noise gate works but if I crank the gate, all my sustain gets clipped off! :irk: My solos would sound much better if I had some friggin' sustain, let me tell ya. :wutblau:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.