Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive never heard of anybody ever doing this. it took up an entire side of a lp.this is an interpratation that is very different from the origional,but i hope you early floyd lovers will like.any comments?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
This is about the earliest of floyd's stuff that I really like. This is where things started to fall into place imho. Love the original, and I love the fact that you did this cover of it!
Your version was really cool. However, the entire time I was waiting for the main little melody thing to come in with some power. You know the one with the trumpets or something in the original. The one that comes in at 1:20 or something and then again at the end. It's just so powerful!
Hope I'm making sense on some level...

Anyway, great job on this one. Sounds like you put a lot of work into it and it turned out great. Great song choice as well :thumbup:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Completely true to the Floyd experience!!! Outstanding job on this!! :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
479 Posts
awsome version psy....enjoyed listening to this very much :thumb:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys.and Naifuzan, this was kind of a tough one to put together.so i did leave out parts and i may work with this one more later. but thanks for the input

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I listened to this about this morningand burnt it off for the car. I think you did a great job mate :thumb:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Most cool!!!
You really hit it right in the center!
I loved it alot!
Only gripe is that 15000khz whine in the middle of the tune....yowsa!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts