Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hmmm...for some reason, the attachement didn't upload correctly...let's try again. Seems that my patches that I've saved to my PC are in my Guitar Port "Tones" folder....the l6t extensions obviously upload fine. But I'm not sure what the extension is for the Guitar Port tones. When I put the mouse cursor over the file, it just shows up as "Guitar Port Tone"....can we add GP extensions to be allowed for upload too?

Thanks!

Wes

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks to Eric

Eric, thanks for enabling the .gpt extensions for upload. I have a ton more if anyone wants me to zip em and upload them. All the above patches have been modified or created, as I didn't want anyone to download something that is already factory loaded in their unit.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Guitar Port/XT tones

Ah, what the heck...I took the liberty of zipping all the tones in my "User" folder and uploading here...again, I think most of these have been modified from the factory loaded settings or have been created from scratch...just so you don't get duplicates of what factory ones you already have...some are .l6t for the XT and some are .gpt for Guitar Port. Have fun! Somebody else do the same! Find your tones folder on your pc, create one big zip file from your "User" folder only and upload...could be a great way to swap for all of us.

Thanks!

Wes

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.