Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went In Once, Got Inundated With Malware, Took Ages To Get Out, Went In Again (go Figure) To Warn, And Was Bombarded Again, Even With Antivirus !!!

Be Careful.

·
Registered
796 Posts
he is just mad because this is for FREE download, and e is trying to sell it. All the files are is AVI files. Run a virus scan if you want. you'll see...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kixdude, you are a tit, i have never sold, will sell, i am only advising, so, i scare people away from downloading, get it myself so i can sell it ? you need to masterbate more, you clearly are living in a dream, like kix, you are stuck in a gutter. Probably 100% of the stuff here are free download, why even quote that ?.

·
Registered
796 Posts
well over 25 people have downloaded this show without a single problem. I have lots more I will be posting too. Motley Crue Jones Beach coming up soon. Some GNR and some REO Speedwagon

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey, i am not here for a fight, i am only saying, when i clicked the link i got inundated with malware for a personal antivirus which f-up my pc, i am only advising, no other link has done it before, i am not here to stop people downloading your stuff, thats all, it is better to advise people than to let it go un announced, if people are lucky with it, good for them, you started on me first accusing me of scaring people so i can get it, which is bull, i will say no more on the subject, you need to engage brain before typing, thats all. And if you want to say in shoutbox that i am full of shit, thats up to you, wnat are you ? 10 ?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thought so !!, look kixdude, i am not here to steal, put people off yadda yadda, all i did was click on your link and my pc went doo lally, all i did was let people know in case it happens to them, if it did, i downloaded a programme that clears it out as it totally fucks up the pc, i would put that link on this site to help them, i am not accusing you of purposely doing this or anything like that, its good that someone like you put up a new green day show, though i am not a huge fan, my daughter is. i don`t know you, you don`t know me, so call it quits and carry on, cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts