Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang! My wife and I did some recording today. Like A Stone. I played all the guitars and she did the vocals. We're pretty pleased with how it turned out. I don't have a whammy pedal, so I did the solo with my floyd. It came out pretty cool. Enjoy!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Kick ass job you two!!!!!..Great vox!!!!!.....Great fkin solo!!!....This song kicks ass period!!!!:twisted: :twisted:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
sorry guys, I have just been checking out the rest of your back catalogue and realised just what I have missed. It is amazing the amount of tunes you have on file. all of it is quality work and all very well done. You two are very productive and always pump out quality songs. Sorry, for all the tunes I have missed - it is my loss :)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Goport said:
sorry guys, I have just been checking out the rest of your back catalogue and realised just what I have missed. It is amazing the amount of tunes you have on file. all of it is quality work and all very well done. You two are very productive and always pump out quality songs. Sorry, for all the tunes I have missed - it is my loss :)
Better late than never Goport. Thanks for checking our stuff out. :icon_peac

·
Musician
450 Posts
really cool. your wife has that ability to capture the vibe of the original vocals, its really good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts