Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Guys!!...Ksdb had asked if I could put some lyrics and vocals to this song..and I was happy too.....This is a little fingerpicking tune done by (Someguy)...(FloridaMusic) did some audio enhancments..(StrongTom) added some drum beats....These guys are from a site that I recently checked out..very cool guys...So i thought to post it here for you guys to hear it....

The lyrics are from some i had already written ,,,wich you can find in original lyrics thread...Autumn Embrace....The only thing different is I rearanged the words and added a little chorus....I hope you guys enjoy it...

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was absolutly amazing, the word and music sooo fit perfectly awesome job by someguy, floridamusic, Strongtom, killa music guys, and man just amazing job my Mandy Love, the words sooo fit and the melody and way you sung this was soooo AWESOME, I am soooo very proud of you just awesome, soooo ditto!!!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!!!...Glad you all enjoyed!!:icon_cool

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
This is a nice song, but I feel that your voice is unsure at times. I know you can nail this right on the money. I know where's you're going with this tune.
Keep it up, kiddo!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Great post, This sounds like it was written just for your voice! There are a couple of places that could be redone if you wanted to make it perfect and use it as a demo for auditions - yeah, its that good! great job!!!

·
Registered
733 Posts
wow...great job arranging this song mandy. i like the smooth groovy music you chose to set it to. really awesome job! :bannana_g

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This is a very magical song Mandy! Your work on here sounded like it was meant to be there. Great, great job!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all..

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very good indeed joe & Mandy :thumb:

·
Registered
574 Posts
The lyrics just fit the music. Well done!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone..

·
Registered
245 Posts
Very well done! Overall it has a warm embrace about it, well mixed and balanced. I likey! :icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Kain..

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Hey guys...this song felt like i was slow dancing with Mandy, ksdb and company as the band...it does have a warm embracing mood to it. Very groovy guys. Now...where did my date walk off too.....:scratch:

:icon_thum :icon_thum

1 - 20 of 23 Posts