Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK after all that cool ROCK here's something to relax ya! A little beddie bye song :) From me and Tammy

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
You guys gave me goosebumps....This is farrrr by farrrr my favorite from you two now..Tammy your voice on here is so soothing to the touch...Slingy that feel you bring out in your playing here is chilling...Just a beautiful job from two of my favorite peeps...I will definatly have sweetdreams tonight..Thank you ..I will be keeping this for myself...;)

Mandy

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow this was soo beautiful, awesome job you two, I am saving this one! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW I didn't expect such a quick response I thought everybody would go to sleep :) Thanks Mandy and topjimmy SOOOOOOOO much!!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Both guitar and vox compliments each other. It is very soothing and sweet yet so sad but I loved it. I really enjoyed it very much. Great vox you have Tammy. I'll rate it with 5 stars!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We Thank you very much for the comments, it is a pleasure for us to perform songs for people we truly respect as artists! TYTYTY!!!

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
This is just incredible, I don't even know where to begin to tell you how good this is, instead, I will just go and listen again, thanks so much for this post.:icon_peac

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
Lovely, Lovely job ya'll...... Sling, just a perfect performance bro... awesome feel, and sweet dynamics. And Tammy, that soft, breathy vocal....... my heart's all aflutter :sap: . Just INCREDIBLE!!!! :thumb: :D :icon_peac

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
SS please tell me that was you on acoustic. absolutely beautiful!

Tammy. stunning!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
It was stunning!!! Absolutely a gifted voice you have Tammy..
Sling those were tastey notes indeed..with a beautiful tone. That was a supreme jpb and i am completely blown away again at how good you two couple-up. :icon_eek: :bowdown: :bowdown: :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again but NO that was not me on acoustic, all other guitar parts were me. Gee how I wish I could take credit for that!:) You guys just don't know how much your comments mean to both of us!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts