Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Axe\'s JSX Head

its a beauty...weight a ton...wont have cab for a week or 2
...samples will follow but theres no doubt this will be the best money can buy...i got an incredible deal through ebay $852 plus tax total $927.63...but worth alot more...like ay least $1200...lists for 1500

Attachments

·
Registered
665 Posts
Re: Axe\'s JSX Head

that looks so sweet man
you lucky effer
I cant wait till i'm out of college and can buy stuff like that

·
Registered
4,017 Posts

Hell of a deal....I'll bet it's a hell of an amp.

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

heres my next project....yeah right......but there is no reverb or delay on amp so i may have to invest in some pedals and dump my GNX1.....this amp is gonna change everthing!...cool pic (Joe's Peds)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,017 Posts

You might want to measure that bias voltage and write it down for reference. That way when the tubes start getting old you can keep adjusting back to the "new" reference....when the sounds starts to change.

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

great idea....but im clueless....what kind of meter do i have to buy?...and where...thanks VH...this is my first head...non combo.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

That baby looks so damn sweet. I'm comin over to jam after supper!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

Axe.....you just make me drool over this buddy......I'll make sure I'll see this baby at home before new year........

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Thanks everyone...im very exited about this and cant wait to plug in to it.... i purchased a XXL cab (blue marvels) instead of spending the big bucks for the XXX cab....anyone know the difference except the approx 100 dollar difference?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

It must be driving you crazy not being able to play it. I expect some sound samples as soon as you get the cab

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Thanks Go...i guess the sheffeilds are better speaks but the blue marvels must be good too...a marshall cabinet is cheaper but we all love a matching set

1 - 19 of 19 Posts