Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
dude...first you win the NY lottery and now you have Joe over to your house...!!!! Luckiest guy I know.....

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
I can tell you right now that Joe would have asked me to leave early if I were in your shoes because I would have smelled so bad from squeezing chunks of feces into my undershorts from standing that close to my lord Satriani! I am extremely envious of you!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
kc_artist_rocker said:
I can tell you right now that Joe would have asked me to leave early if I were in your shoes because I would have smelled so bad from squeezing chunks of feces into my undershorts from standing that close to my lord Satriani! I am extremely envious of you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx KC, I needed a good laugh!

Axe, you are one lucky beeooch
Nice pics!

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i was nervous as hell especially when i put my hand on his shoulder...but he was real cool...he really listened to what i had to say and showed interest...im speechless...truly an experience of a lifetime...and KC...you would have been fine, he doesnt act like a god or legend...but he is!

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Hey Axe, great pics! So did Joe visit you like for one of those "Make a Wish foundation" reasons or something?
Give us the fulls tory or at least the link if you already posted!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
POD GOD said:
Thanx KC, I needed a good laugh!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that's what I'm here for, PG. Seeing how I have been rather non-participatory lately on this fine site (due to an overly busy schedule), I figure I'd better contribute in some form or another.
Humor is my second language.

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[ QUOTE ]
3fingers said:
dude...first you win the NY lottery and now you have Joe over to your house...!!!! Luckiest guy I know.....

[/ QUOTE ]
This is not my house..LMAO...its the lobby of the Beacon Theater....These were platinum tickets bought through Joe's website

1 - 20 of 58 Posts