Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Axeshredder PedalBoard

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  toomanytoyz 
#1 · (Edited)

BBE Sonic Stomp has really made alot of difference in having all these pedals and what it will do to yur tone...i run it through the effect loop w/ the delay and reverb pedals. BBE SS gives you more presence and clarity without the high end bite.

Today i just received the BBE Supa-charger that charges all pedals with a hum free transformer. Its a new item released so i bought a scratch and dent for $108 free shipping...list is $149...well it came in perfect new condition.

Ive been working on this setup for a month or so with almost ever different combination and this setup rocks with extreme versatility running through the jsx. I may pull out the whammy and replace it with some distortion peds

See less See more
#2 ·
Great pedalboard Axe,

I'd love to put a good board and amp system together, but not practical with a family. Quite surprising you've not got any dist./overdrive pedals. I had a look at Satch's rig on the net and saw that he had a Barber Burn Unit in there, they are awesome, I had a small fry burn unit a little while back. Very nice pedals as are the Xotic BB and AC pedals.Good ones to check out when you're ready to get that type of pedal.:)

#4 ·
I bet the JSX has all the power on tap. I'm gonna one day go down to London and try one out!. And about the vox thing, Say no more Joe, mums the word LOL!.

I'm making a cover of Made of Tears at the mo and could do with a little authentic Joe Tone...made the whole thing from scratch using about 40 tracks !!! 25 of just clean tone. Just need to get the mid long solo down.

#10 ·
Nice. It looks like you could get a good range of tones with that.

I'd really like to build up a pedalboard like that someday, but I'm finding that it's not really necessary with all the digital technology that's coming out nowadays.

I'm looking into getting a TonePort, have you used one of those? Do you know if it's any good?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.