Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Naifuzan vs axeshredder (10 votes to win)

• Naifuzan

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • axeshredder

Votes: 8 44.4%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
:mix:

Both versions were very good. Man, I thought that was Robert Plant screaming, axeshreder! Excellent! Naifuzan, very bluesy and ball bustin' with some nice runs as well. Tough decision, but I had to take the guy from the land of ice and snow. They both rocked hard though! :rock:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,111 Posts
Holy cow! These both are fantastic! I'm sorry to say,, but I cant vote on this one. I feel these both are well matched and they both rock the house well. I wanna vote,, but it's tough to vote when I truly love both of these versions! you can't take anything away from either one of these covers! You both did an outstanding job in Improvising Some Kick ass leads over this! Good Luck to the winner of this battle! I wouldn't be surprised if this battle goes down neck to neck. Hats off to you 2!:icon_thum :rock: :rock:

·
Premium Member
4,933 Posts
bump here to end this ..its getting crowded in here...woh!...however this turns out, great job Naifuzan...ill rematch you with Hots on for Nowhere...how bout it...as for those who didnt vote....i understand how ya feel but ya should vote anyway..IMO..this was fun and thanks to all who spent the time to listen and comment...much appreciated...Peace:icon_peac

·
Premium Member
4,933 Posts
Naifuzan said:
hots on for nowhere sounds like fun. I've never played it but I love the song, so it'll be a good challenge!
Where do I get the backing?
under Led zeppelin in backing tracks..thanks and congrats!...i know the main riff but im going to need a day or 2...maybe monday i can do it..ya know its Super Bowl weekend over here

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.