Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
wahwah said:
I'm up for it if it stays cool!!!!! :shock: Don't know the song so it would be a original to me...that ok?
Actually, on second thoughts, I'd probably rather take my time and learn it and then come back to ya...I made a bit of a hash of the hendrix one I just battled with because I didn't learn it prolly but this sounds like one that deserves some attention and then come back as a full-on Satch battle.

Let someone else jump in and I'll have a look at what time I have for next week to maybe do something that is an original.

:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well its really a jam song...and writing your own original over it would be cool to hear but whatever you feel comfortable doing is ok with me....i was only planning to jam over it with only some parts of what joe does

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
ok...anyone else want to jam....Please!....asking nicely hasnt gottem much response so......

come on you chicken shit shredders....put me and all my fancy equipment in the gutter...if ya can..lol...just trying to have some fun with this

·
Registered
554 Posts
sorry for leaving you hanging - had some last min stuff come up that is going to keep me occupied for the next week or so. hopefully we can try again in the future

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DrCode said:
sorry for leaving you hanging - had some last min stuff come up that is going to keep me occupied for the next week or so. hopefully we can try again in the future
its cool..thanks...my schedule is filling up till tuesday, if anyone is interested

1 - 15 of 15 Posts