Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recorded this with my friend, Brent, who had several songs to record and was sort of like a session musician on his CD. This was one of my favorite songs by him, although if I was producing, I would've done a little more with the song. As it was, I put together the backing track with a drum machine, guitars and bass. I consider Brent to be a decent singer and songwriter and wonder who else here might like his music. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
linda said:
I and can hear a bit of sam cook in there and steve perry with a nice country twist to the vocals:mix: :mix:
Those are really awesome comparisons. I'll have to share those with my friend Brent. I'll pick out another song or two of his to post later. A lot of his songs tend to be kind of mellow, but they are still good and I really like listening to him sing. Thanks for the comments!!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
i agree his voice is awsome, very steve perry like.. great song and great playing in this.. sorta journey goes country..cant wait to hear more from you guys:thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.