Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

First off...this site rawks. Secondly, www.GuitarVoice.com has a backing tracks module (not near as cool as this one) that lists all of it's tracks by artist. Registration is free and they're all available there for download (and upload if you want to add to the collection). Later! :afro:

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
mjhufford said:
Hey guys,

First off...this site rawks. Secondly, www.GuitarVoice.com has a backing tracks module (not near as cool as this one) that lists all of it's tracks by artist. Registration is free and they're all available there for download (and upload if you want to add to the collection). Later! :afro:
Pretty lame if ya cant download em (they only let ya play em)..that was a big waste of time...thanks:thumbsdow

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey axeshredder - thanks for trashing my site AT my site AND here. The right way to approach that situation would be to contact me and notify me of the problem. I wasn't aware of the issue and am currently working to resolve it.

Pod_God - as always - thanks! Your opinion is valuable to me. See ya around!

G

·
Hmmmm

Hi MJ"

I'm a little confused. I don't see any backing track section. Also, the site flows off the browser (to the right) so I can't see all of it, and that which I can see, is almost completely blank. :scratch:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You should be able to. First, you have to be a registered member (free), then you have to find the one you want to download, click on it, and a new window will open. In the new window you'll find a download link. Let me know if you still have trouble! Thanks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We've got about 165 backing tracks available for download now - all free - categorized by artist. Thanks to all who have helped donate so much and hope to see many of you there helping us grow. Don't ever forget Guitars101.com either...they rule the BT community!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.