Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would do BT's for a few Badfinger tunes, like, "Baby Blue", "No Matter What", "Day After Day" or "Come And Get It".
I don't wanna spend the time recording these if they have already been done, so someone stop me please, if these already exist here somewhere.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome CoCoKid and thanx for sharing!

As far as I know, there hasn't been any Badfinger posted yet.
A good place to see if a tune has been done is the BT Status Report (pinned at the top of this forum).

http://www.guitars101.com/boards/showflat.php/Cat/3/Number/95573/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1

Although I have to update it, it gives you a pretty good idea of what's been done so far!
These are the requests that have been filled, but other stuff has been posted also.

Also, check the list in the unlimited section...

http://www.guitars101.com/boards/showflat.php/Cat/3/Number/95959/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great!
That's where I had checked before I asked and I didn't see any, but I thought maybe their might be another hiding place with tons more.
I'll record "Baby Blue" tonight and post it. Thanks for the help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As crazy as it sounds, Baby Blue is one of my all time favorite tunes. I guess it just conjurs up memories from a great time in my life. I jam to the CD regularly and love it...even though it is so uncomplicated. Thanks for making the effort (I like no matter what and others as well).

Thx!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Boogieman. I guess I would have to agree. It must be one of my favorites also, because I think I have played this tune in a zillion cover bands. If I go back and look at old set lists, "Baby Blue" is always there.
George Harrison was right on the money when he decided to produce "Badfinger". I am only sorry that the band had such tragedy's and eventually gave it all up. Great Band!
Anyway, I finished the BT's for "Baby Blue"... Enjoy!
I will throw together, "No Matter What" when I get some free time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts