Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know if anyone wants the whole show (12) Songs. Some great work by Jake E Lee.

Thanks

Jay

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The whole show would be great, I love these guys.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Whoa!!! :woot:
Great track!! I definitely wouldn't mind the rest of this show.
Do you know if that's Jeff Martin or Eric Singer on drums?
Many, MANY thanks!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Whole show! (please) :thumb: :rock:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have two guitar heroes, Eddie Van Halen and Jake E Lee. Too bad Jake's talent is so much overlooked and it gets to me when I read comments like "Jake was good but nothing like Randy or Zakk". Fuck! Jake could play Randy's solos to a T effortlessly and just listen to Badlands' first CD or "Voodoo Highway" and you'll know where Zakk got the inspiration for Pride and Glory, plus Jake's playing is so diverse, interesting and not self repeating, I hate to say it as much as a huge fan of Zakk I am but damn sometimes his solos sound exactly the same from songs to songs.

Well, anyway, what's the place and date of that show, I already have quite a lot of stuff on Badlands....

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Do you know a lot of singer than can belt it out in this register in a live situation? Ray Gillen could make his voice scream just like the guitar: on the verge of meltdown... Amazing!

RIP Ray.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanx jempc, could you tell us what's the place and date for that show? Obviously it's from 91 but the exact date would be nice, thanx!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts