Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was messin around tryin to make this original but i guess after TSO did it its kinda hard to add a heavy twist to it and make it different, anyways it was fun tryin.. Merry Christmas everyone

·
Registered
180 Posts
I agree it's hard to play this song without thinking of the TSO version. Anyway good job, I like that someone took a shot at this song. Sounds good. :)

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Hahaahahah, I was watching that Peanuts Christmas show you sampled for the intro just this past Tuesday hahahhahahaah :icon_thum

Nicely played Wiz and thanks for yet another tune to burn to cd to play for the holidays!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:DHæhæhæ this was cool man!!
Loved the heavy take on it....as usual great playing and marvelous ideas.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This fckin rocked, love Rerun at the beginning lol, kickass job Wiza, S.M.O.B.!!:icon_thum :icon_thum :rock: :rock:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Hey Don! That was pretty brilliant stuff!! Big smile on my face here!! :icon_thum

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol thx keith, if i would of took more time to figure some more parts of it out i woulda entered it but just tried this out to see if i could turn my own version into somethin audible lol:icon_thum

·
Registered
245 Posts
I could just see it now: "Peanuts in Humbug Land". A very different christmas:icon_evil . I liked it. Still don't know why you don't think it's good:scratch: .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts