Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I think because of all the complex guitar shit going on, but if Ed were to do a G3 type of thing, this tune would have to be in the setlist for sure. It's in a weird tuning too, but I forget what it is. It would really be cool to hear Ed pull this one off live that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
SuckaIn3Piece said:
I think because of all the complex guitar shit going on, but if Ed were to do a G3 type of thing,

[/ QUOTE ] I totally agree man it would kick ass. But even though its sounds complex hes played hard songs live before, like "hear about it later" Has 4 guitar tracks lol and he pulled that one off. What other songs where good but he never played live?

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Man there are tons of those. Push Comes To Shove, Drop Dead Legs, Inside, I'm not sure they ever played a full version of Pleasure Dome. There's Ballot Or The Bullet, Once, Fools was played alot in the early days, but not on the WACF tour that much if at all. Same with In A Simple Rhyme.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I wont rag on him cause I know that alot of ppl just want to hear the hits, but alot of us like the obscure songs too. Def Leppard is like that now too. Of course we all love Photograph and Pour Some Sugar, but there are some of us that like Dont Shoot Shotgun, Heaven Is, or a tune like Wasted. I wish VH would go back into their catalogue and get some of those old tunes back out again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts