Pierluigi Calderoni
Rodolfo Maltese
Gianni Colaiacono

http://rapidshare.com/files/265995385/B800717M.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/265997812/B800717M.part2.rar.html

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi Ghostface, An other great post thanks.
This is a great sounding audience recording, everthing is really nice and clear. I did notice a very little distorsion at the start, but its not a problem. I love Italian prog and have found so few live shows so for me this is a great pleasure.
Do you by any chance have any live Le Orme? They are another superb Italian prog group and are infact still perfoming.
Best regds
StuArt

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have some live le orme somewhere... need to dig it up... gimme a couple of days... and it will be up...

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just did a quick check and found five shows...

1997-05-24 - Los Angeles
2001-11-18 - Mexico City
2002-07-27 - Legnano
2004-07-17 - Manerba Del Garda
2005-07-10 - Nearfest

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hi, thanks for share. I was at Le Orme's concert at Mexico city (I live here) and it was amazing. They played in a Prog. Festival, and they share scenario with Il Balletto di Bronzo (absolutelly devastating) and I have the chance to talk with Gianni Leone, leader, singer and keyboardist of IBdB, and he was very surprised that I was able to talk with him in Italian, and not English, or with an interpreter, as some other few people right there. I have never forget that concert, one of the best ever I heard. Hope you can put it the resto of them right here.

Also listen Banco at Mexico city twice, and talk with Francesco di Giacomo, and I can tell you that he is a Renaissance man, a very knowledge and cultivated musician, not only in musical terms but also in political terms, as well Vittorio Nocenzi. Great people with an astonishing culture.

So many memories. =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts