Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched the Vixen episode and thought they did a great job for being apart since 1992. Singer Janet Gardner still looked HOT! When she arrived at the rehearsal she was drop dead gorgeous......

I liked 'em back in the day and I think they proved they can still rock...too bad VH1 only showed them play one song and a half. EMI producers saw the show and will re-release their 2 albums because they were so impressed.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I miss having cable!!!! That'll all change tonight though. I'm sorry I missed that one. I remember seeing Vixen when I was a kid and I really dug them and Lita Ford alot. Nice to see they can still bring it on stage.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
CanyonCarver said:
Missed it too, but will try to catch a rerun.
They were actually pretty good as a band.

[/ QUOTE ]

They said during their VH1 interview that when they toured with other bands all the guys would gather at the corner of the stage and stare at them to see if they were really playing their instruments
They were and they rocked with the best of 'em. Jan is actually a damn fine guitarist.

I was impressed that Vixen once toured with the Scorpions!

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
I have to say they have pretty nice remains...

In fact, one of them looks a lot like this hot mama who picks up her kid from middle school where my boy is.
I'll have to investigate...

·
Registered
19 Posts
One of the first members of Vixen was Pia Makoko, wife of Steve Vai, she was replaced by Sare Pedersen, who is currently in Vixen, who gathered in tribute to the late Jan Kuehnemund, guitarist and Vixen foundress.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts