Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a go at this Cher tune from the sixties , and if you listen carefully at the end you will hear our telephone ringing as Art was putting down the Acoustic :shocked: , we thought it was worth leaving on . anyway hope you like it .

·
Registered
733 Posts
very nicely done. loved the singing..spot on. excellent guitar too. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Incredible cover you two!!!!:bowdown: I remember this song very well!!:woot: Gr8 job with the vocals/harmonies, Linda!!!:thumb: And Arty....love the gypsy style guitar work!!!:jam:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Beautiful work you two!:thumb:

·
Registered
299 Posts
beautiful........the guitars were really precise , and the vox were great and to the point,,,,the only thing i didnt like was the ringtone that you chose for your phone , it could be better...lol. just kiDn'.

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
thanks guys , Linda was very nervous , but i think its better for it . anyway that bloody phone !, it happens all the time , as soon as i hit the record button i suddenly become popular and every twat wants to talk to me :mad: ,

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Instantly brought back memories of the Sonny and Cher Show,, you 2 did an EXCELLENT job!!!!

·
Yeah, so what?
1,562 Posts
Now you two nailed that sixties-sounding deep reverb vibe on this recording, wow! The only thing I missed (j/k) is the scratchin´sound on the warn out LP, it would sound even better :thumb: GREAT performance, congrats :mix:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys for taking time to listen and your replies......Arts into his acoustic mode at the moment....cheers:icon_thum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts