Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, here is the BT for Steve Vai's Bangkok.
It also includes the first part of Fire Garden, as per Vai's live version of of Bangkok (and the original leads straight into it anyway).
The BT is made from a midi file, but a good bit of reworking has gone into it, to try and get the best sound i can get.
Anyway, with a boat load of instruments,
Enjoy :thumb:

Bangkok

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Avalon said:
Hi guys, here is the BT for Steve Vai's Bangkok.
It also includes the first part of Fire Garden, as per Vai's live version of of Bangkok (and the original leads straight into it anyway).
The BT is made from a midi file, but a good bit of reworking has gone into it, to try and get the best sound i can get.
Anyway, with a boat load of instruments,
Enjoy :thumb:

Bangkok
Exellent man! Really exellent, sounds incredible, you shouldnt stop making backing tracks. Theyr incredible and also, you have good taste for choosing this creations. Please KEEP UP the amazing job:thumb:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers m8, glad you like it :)
I actually made my first BT from scratch for a few months yesterday, getting one ready for a cover im doing, probably going to make a couple of others while im in the mood too.
I just needed a break from them for a while, i'll never be turning out 6 a week like i was but i might work on some select tunes now and again :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
:toothless
Avalon said:
Cheers m8, glad you like it :)
I actually made my first BT from scratch for a few months yesterday, getting one ready for a cover im doing, probably going to make a couple of others while im in the mood too.
I just needed a break from them for a while, i'll never be turning out 6 a week like i was but i might work on some select tunes now and again :)

"selected tunes"

hmmm...

it's a shame you're not into Thin Lizzy, because "Black Rose" is sucha great track :wink: :wink: :toothless lol!

One BT a day, a week, or a year... I for one will always be grateful forall the effort you put and your sharing the results here.

Thanks for all of them!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im just a fan of decent music m8, i've heard a few Thin Lizzy tracks and they sound really good, i've just never got round to buying any of there cd's (i've still not bought a hell of alot of cd's i can name lol).
So i can't say i'd never make a Thin Lizzy track, just not atm.
Thanks for your comments to m8, its much appretiated ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts