Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
killer! this is great! wow i dopnt believe this! i was just thinking about this band. and possibly doin a cover from this band! this rockls Robbie and Linda! you 2 did fantastic on this! awesome track and excellent performance from you 2!:thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
excellent version of this tune you 2.. robbie your playin was dead on as usual, great work.. and linda you just keep em comin one after another,, great job with the vocals on this.. this rocked big time:rock: :rock: :rock:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Awesome job guys!!!.....This rocked!!:thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, awesoem playing sg, and aweosem vox linda, great job by both of you!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Nice!! Both of you!! Always loved the old Heart stuff!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Thanks sgstd for letting me do this with you i enjoyed it you did a fantastic job ,But i think i bit of more than i could chew here it was so high my eyes have popped , thanks guys for your replies:thumb:

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
linda said:
Thanks sgstd for letting me do this with you i enjoyed it you did a fantastic job ,But i think i bit of more than i could chew here it was so high my eyes have popped , thanks guys for your replies:thumb:
Well, call me a pussy, but what really matters is not how high you sang it, but that you sang it in the first place! Hell, just a couple of months ago was the first time I did any singing beyond back ups, and I wouldn't have done it if not for you lot gving me the courage through your own examples! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thx vm everyone for the kind words!!!:D Linda...you're way too hard on yourself....you did a gr8 job covering a really tuff song, vocally!!! It was my pleasure to collab with you on this!!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
awesome!!!!!!! both were gr8. Good mix, good tone, and good vox. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:santa:

G

·
Great guitar work SG! Dead on..... Linda, I think you have a very pleasant voice... eyes popping, or not, you hit em all! Great job, both of you!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.