Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barry Manilow
Live at The Troubadour
Los Angeles, CA
1975-02-25

Genre: Pop
Transfer: Goldwave (Volume Boost, Compression > Dither to 16b) > Media Monkey (Flac Transfer L8)
Tapers Trade List: db.etree.org::MyLibbyDog

NOT FOR SALE. FREE TRADE ONLY

Tapers Notes:

Here's an oldie, but a goodie. Not exactly hard rock or slick guitar solos, but a first class
singer songwriter and performer. He got his start in the mid-sixties writing jingles and
iconic ads, such as State Farm Insurance ("Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there..."),
Band-Aid ("I am stuck on Band-Aid, 'cause Band-Aid's stuck on me!"), Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pepsi,
Dr Pepper, and the famed McDonald's "You Deserve a Break Today."

Manilow's association with Bette Midler began 1971, and Midler chose him to assist with the
production of her first two albums, The Divine Miss M (1972) and Bette Midler (1973),
and act as her musical director on The Divine Miss M tour. Manilow worked with Midler for four years,
from 1971 to 1975.

His hits include "Mandy," "Tryin' to Get the Feeling," "This One's for You," "Even Now," and "One Voice."

One of his most famous hits, "I Write The Songs" was actually penned by Bruce Johnston of The Beach Boys.

Set List:

1. Its A Miracle
2. I Want To Be Somebody's BabyHer's
3. One Of These Days
4. Greatest Hits Medley
5. Trying To Get That Feeling Again
6. Avenue C
7. Could It Be Magic
8. Friends
9. Mandy
10. Martha Medley

TT: 1:02

Link:https://ln2.sync.com/dl/09c29d400/ifdkxm9a-pe2dauci-kz9575t5-jn3x3nvc

As always, I don't care what you do with these files, once you
download them--they are yours now, except these files are not
for sale, free trade only. You can thank me by uploading
something of a similar genre or trading with me, so I can.

Regards,

Scooter

·
Registered
8,883 Posts
I got this

or is this just me ???

2110 The link key is incorrect
The key provided for this link was incorrect. Please double check and ensure the key was entered correctly. The key is case sensitive. If you need further assistance, please contact the person who sent you the link, or feel free to

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
8,883 Posts
just tried it and I got the same message

Thank you at any rate !!!

2110 The link key is incorrect
The key provided for this link was incorrect. Please double check and ensure the key was entered correctly. The key is case sensitive. If you need further assistance, please contact the person who sent you the link, or feel free to contact us.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Had an 8-track of him in my car in the 70s... I think I still have it and all the others somewhere... Thank you-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts