Votes: 3 23.1%
  • strat78

Votes: 10 76.9%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, here's my version of Spanish Fly, sorry the tone isn't any better as I used my POD to record this due to "volume issues" with my 5150.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
this was an awsome battle from start to finish.. you both are amazing players.. strat you know i love all your stuff bro so plzz dont hate me, but i have to lean towards bc a tad on this one thought his was a little smoother..but damn they both kick major ass:icon_thum to both of you

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Outstanding guys!! Atomic bomb "A" or atomic bomb "B" : They both blow me away!!! In awe at how great the playing is on this battle! Smooth as butter! Leaned to Strat78, but you both are awesome!!

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
damm...you guys crank....amazing how close you both are....strats was just a little smoother and expressive...but by such a small difference...you both should be proud to play that with such finesse

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Thanks everybody for voting and keep the comment coming! Kinda gave me goose bumps listening to these side by side. The force is strong with bcgvh.:icon_thum

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
These are both amazing! I never really stuck out with 'Spanish Fly'...can sorta play bits but both of these hit top dollar. I had to go with strat because it sounded more polished less distorted...but I listened to them both twice and it was close.

Superb. :icon_thum

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
i listened to them both and man you guys both have an awesome picking technique .. and it was hard to choose .. you had a great tone bcgvh , and really hit it hard ! >. but i had to go with strat on this one his picking at the start was ferocious! .. after a few listen i like wahwah preferred the lest distorted kinda tone that strat came up with .. nice work both of you though . i was absolutely blown away

·
mmmmm.............Beer!!!
695 Posts
Ok guys, this is just not fair!!!! First it was Wahwah and J-Mart and now you two......these are almost too close to call. Top notch job from you both. I lean towards strat's version (but only by a whisker, and a thin one at that!!!):thumb:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
themook said:
no way man, bcg's was crisp, it didnt sound like strat even knew what chord to hit at one point
Still not bad for playing it with my teeth, standing on my head juggling bars stools with my feet. Do I get credit for that?

;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts