Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post here. I stumbled across this site a few days ago, and Zippyon had just posted a Bill Nelson live show. That got my attention straight away, since I've been big fan of Bill's since his BBD days. I quickly discovered that there's a goldmine of other stuff here, so I'll be sticking around.

But before I start downloading, let's start by sharing some of the stuff that I have. Here I'm posting a short radio broadcast of BBD. Elsewhere I'll post a 1996 record store promo show by Bill. I have a few other BBD/Bill shows to post - there aren't many around, but maybe I can encourage you to post any that you have.

After that, I'll see what I else I have that hasn't already been posted. I have a fair amount by Rory Gallagher, Jeff Beck and Deep Purple. Oh, and Kraftwerk, too, but there ain't no guitars there... :icon_roll

Enough chat. This is Be Bop Deluxe, from an FM radio broadcast. The source here is obviously American, but I believe the BBC in the UK first broadcast this on 6 July 1976. This is NOT the October 1976 broadcast that has already been shared here.

29 minutes, 320 Kbps mp3. Excellent sound (let me know if you disagree, so that I can get an idea of what the standards are like around here!)

1 radio intro 0:28
2 Life In The Air Age 4:02
3 Sleep That Burns 5:27 (only live version of it I've ever seen)
4 Adventures In A Yorkshire Landscape 6:09
5 Sister Seagull 3:45
6 Blazing Apostles 9:23

http://rapidshare.com/files/122651246/BBD-London-760706.zip 66MB

Enjoy!

ted

·
Registered
375 Posts
Thanks for Be Bop Ted, no problem with the quality. Great to have a live version of Sleep That Burns!

Hope you're enjoying the other Be Bop shows recently posted on here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts