Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a jam I recorded a few weeks ago. Sort of worked up some drum and bass grooves first and then took it from there. Used a Kramer Pacer into a Marshall JMP-1. Thanks for listening!

Attachments

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Bloody amazing. Theres so many things that are outstanding about this and I really don't know where to start. Brilliant sense of melody and executed at 100 miles an hour. Superb technique, beautifully recorded and amazing tone.

Ender you have to get yourself out there mate.. Send some demos out with a bio and some phots. You deserve to be heard.

5 stars :thumb:

·
Registered
264 Posts
a blend of complex varieties

like some fusion slash funk slash progressive jazz, reminds me of a cross between ingvai (however its spelled) and george bensen. but more on the zappa side

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Now that is one cool tune! Every now and then I hear just a snippet of that fusion like Lifeson did back on the Grace Under Pressure CD.

What are you waiting for.....send us the link to buy your CD!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
cool vibe for sure Ender :thumb:, this is as ther others have said pure class, aim for that magic 4 minute mark cos it was too short ;) heheh

what stuff were you listening to or what was the inspiration for this particular jam/piece?

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Bloody hell !!!

:shock:

I have had the "Guitars That Rules The World" CD in my car recently, and this track would easily sit amongst the other contenders in there. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it would be one of those that stood out of the tracks on there.

Playing and production are just superb. I cannot say enough about this track. One of those tracks that makes me happy that I have mirroring on my disks as I'd hate to lose it !

:thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Mondola, funny, I have all 4 of the tunes (Bean, Boris and Natasha, Frozen and 2 Rivers) that Ender has posted here so far on an mp3 disk in my car :lol: My mate summed the tracks up pretty well - "they sound like one of those amazing demos you get when you buy a high end keyboard/sampler/HDD recorder .. only 10 time more technical and 100 times better." I'll go along with that.

·
Yeah, so what?
1,562 Posts
quoting a famous guitar you guys know, this is ´Not of this Earth´, amazing stuff, :mix:

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
This is extremely unique, sophisticated and complex. You sound similar to a guy that I accidentally stumbled upon online because he did a cover of Joe Satriani's "The Crush of Love." His name is Dave Martone and I don't know much else about him except this one sample MP3 of that Satriani cover, which was an extremely unique interpretation, and it sounds very similar to this in style. Very sophisticated chord progressions, kinda jazz-like, but with a rock energy. Anyway, yeah, listen to what all these people have mentioned in the replies above this one. You have too much talent and skill to not pursue it to its fullest. i don't believe that Gawd gives anyone that much talent without having some greater purpose intended. Great tune, very inspiring, thanks for sharing it. :thumbup:

I also saved your 2 Rivers song as well. I don't have the other 2 that you've posted, but I reckon I could ask your official Guitars101 publicist, Goport, to send them to me via email. :)

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
click on his jukebox dude :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sgstd, ty (used to live in Vegas, don't get there too often now ), Rythameen, Goport, wahwah, bones19l, VHfanOU812, Mike4beka, linda, SLoB, mondola, BleedingPink, kc artist rocker, thanks a lot for the kind comments peeps, means a lot coming from you guys, there really isn't a large pool of people out there who like instrumental music and that's something that makes this place a lot different and cool compared to mainstream music sites.

Slob, I'd been listening to some funk stuff (like Parliament etc) and that influenced the funky section. :cool:

·
Registered
575 Posts
ender, without a doubt you are the best all round guitarist on this site by a long long way. their are many stunning guitarists on this site but none anywhere near your talent. i own a commercial recording studio in england uk, if you ever come over here i would record your songs for you for free. thanx for the tab you sent me for two rivers it has took me about 60 hours of practice to learn how to play it and was worth every hour. btw do you have a version of two rivers without the lead guitar?

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Yes yes yessssssssssssh!
Awesome piece man!!!
I loved so much that I had to get on my hd, love stuff like that.
Reminded me of some twisted VH and Shawn Lane plus some crazy Allan Holdsworth....nah it just sounded great, you really have a great great style!
Thanks a bunch for posting and sharing it with us poor mortals:D
:thumb: :thumb:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Quite unreal , this is top notch , this is everything thats good about 101 , superb playing , mixing , and the tune is simple but very very catchy , if i were in power to promote somebody it would be this guy Ender ! , i only hope he one day makes it because he sure does dial up a class tune , and i for one would pay top money to see him ! , Great playing , Great talent :rock:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts