Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard ya missed us were back lol, ok song #2 for us this month and once again it was a fkin blast to do, I want to thank Mandy Love and Scott for letting me be a part of this they both did an absolute fkin killa job on this, so without further a do we present You Really Got Me, right here I say!!!! :rock: :rock: Oh and thanks to the Diamond one too lmao :D :D

Diamond Rain--Lead and Backing vox
Scott--Lead Guitar
Jimmy--Rythum Guitar and Backing Vocals

Attachments

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I had a blast working with you guys again!!...You two really kicked ass on this tune..Proud of you both!!:twisted:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Thanks Mandy and Jim again for beein a part of this! This soooo rocks! awesome vocals mandy! and Jimmy,, kick ass rhythm bro and backup vocals too! killa job you 2!:thumb: :rock: :rock:
you 2 are a blast to work with!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
This is awesome, guys!!! Oh and more than worth the listen just to hear those moaning noises Rain makes around 2:15 :sssh: Good God! :sap:

Big props all around cuz you all did very well! :thumb:

edit: gotta be mindfull of the damn kids :)

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thank you for listening stingy!:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Sting :icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is great. great vocal performance and playing. I don't think the rhythm guitar is quite in tune with the bass (which seems about half a step up). I don't want to sound like I am dissing this because it is great and full of fun and energy. AND it shows the spirit of the site at its best. All of you have done a fantastic job. Maybe it is just my speakers, I don't know. It is not a criticism of anyones performance though, so please don't take my comments the wrong way - it probably has more to do with eddies E flat tuning thing than anything else.

Anyway critic mode off - did I enjoy this? Absolutely! did it rock? Oh yeah! was it Fun (with a capital 'F')? you bet. Rain you sound great on this (and gave this a lot of personality), Jimmy great job on guitar and b/vox and Scott you are one scary guitarist. Respect.

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
yeah stingx good god is right!!!! I cant leave my desk right now lol .............great guitar work!!!! loved the Vox for sure.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Goport :thumb: Thanks Mike:icon_thum

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
thasnks alot sg and rid:thumb: I wanna thank Mandy and Jimmy for collabing with me this month on the vh tunes. these 2 sure know how to rock!:rock: :rock:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Rid :thumb: Thanks sg :thumb: It has been a blast being a part of this with Scott and Mandy both are awesome to work with and both fkin rock!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thank you Rid and SG....Thanks to ma jimmy and da cova man for letting me rock with em!!!:icon_cool

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I liked that big venu sound! Scott, that toggle thing at the end of the solo was cool. I've always wanted to put one on my guitar just for that solo.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Goport said:
I don't think the rhythm guitar is quite in tune with the bass (which seems about half a step up). /clip/..../clip/ Maybe it is just my speakers, I don't know.
Well, if the fault was in your speakers, it has now spreaded also to my headphones. Some new type of computer worm maybe ;-)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts