Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for all of you that have supported my music since i came to this site..a few of you have supported me before I came here also which i can't thank you enough for...Anyways i could never express how thankful I am for the support you have given me both on this site and off the site.. so this is for all of you who enjoy listening to my music..you deserve it..and thank you all from the bottom of my heart

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow man this is aweosme man, not only the Supreme Master Of Badassness but a player that appreciates his fans to, outstanding my friend!
This was killa, awesome job buddy, another one for the collection!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Don i want you to know i would rather be here supporting you than any where else...you are the closet friend i have ever had...and when u shared your music with me i was so touched..you are an amazing guitarist..This song here is amazing babe...very touching indeed,,,i know it came from your heart,,and i want to thank you for letting me be apart of your music..its so cool to be in wizzy's world!!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
your a true talent. A top notch person as well as a musician.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
i agree with all the replies don you are one fantastic talented guy,..... respect to you and thankyou for your music

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thx alot Jeff, I have learned alot from you my friend...now if I could only figure somethin out for that collab of yours lol.. maybe we should do a different one..for some reason that one has gotten the best of me

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thx linda.. Its great to be included in the company of you guys and gals, your all so talented and such good people

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
otay buttwheat u got busted I seen that
Yer not gettin my bloomers keith u'd just stripe them
surprised ya dint see mandys typo bout "closet friends" and tease her lol guess u had my bloomers on ya mind lmao !

Onna nuther note hehehe I love this wiz ! very mellow ! Always so great to know guitar players who play great and are a great person as well ! Very sweet of ya wiz ! Keep up the awesome work ! Look forward to hearing more .

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Since wizzy is signing bloomers...here ya go sign my camo bloomers...lol...i repeat this is not me...lol

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
lmao Mandy
nice bloomers ! wooooohoooooo sexy girl ! lol and noooooo Im not bi or lesbo so dont prevert this !

1 - 20 of 50 Posts