Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big Brother 101 - Mickey G...Includes people from Guitars101(don\'t take offence!)

Hey for this enry ive done the big brother them, but you know how the guy says whats on tonight? well ive narrarated it and include people from this site!! haha its quite funny, just don't take any offence if your name is mentioned im only doing it as a gag nothing offencive intended. haha its a pretty funnny one enjoy.

Oh and i made the backing track myself on fruity loops

enjoy....sorry for mentioning you if i did...haha

sorry i didn't attach, ill try again

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Re: Big Brother 101 - Mickey G...Includes people from Guitars101(don\'t take offence!)

Hey Mickey..This kicks so much ass dude......That limborg line made me puke with laughter...way to go on this bro..

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Re: Big Brother 101 - Mickey G...Includes people from Guitars101(don\'t take offence!)

This has been repeating for about 30 times now.......and I am still not tired of it......

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

Well........one thing for sure..........You Got My Vote On This....

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts

very funny man LMAO @ "wanna be friends phil"

·
Registered
886 Posts

Good one mickey. It's not the big brother theme that we all know here in the uk but it was rocking.

G

·

ahahahahahaha, im crying with laughter, and i dry heaved more times than ive had birthdays!

well done mate

u just knocked off my vote for power rangers... can anyone beat mickey???

·
Registered
485 Posts

LMAO...that was all too funny man, awesome job...that limborg part cracks me up, still listening to it, hahaha

·
Registered
4,532 Posts

LMAO
That was gr8, Mickey!!!! Hilarious yet superb playing!!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts

top fucking class Mickey. very funny and superbly played.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts

This is hillarious!! Bravo!!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts

Holy Crap that is hilarious thank God I didn't make the show!!! ha ha ha ha ....... Great Job Mickey

1 - 20 of 51 Posts