Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update from Joe's Website 1/8/05

Thank you all so very much for the "get well" messages, I believe they really made a difference. Pneumonia is no fun at all and I don't recommend it to anyone, but hearing from all of you has eased my down time quite a bit. Thank you again. My recovery will hopefully continue and I will get a clean bill of health by the end of the month... I was unable to post a "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" message due to my illness, and as you know had to cancel most of the end of the year tour. Sorry about that. Make-up shows are being booked as I write this... The two shows at the Fillmore seem like a fantastic fever induced dream. Although I could barely breathe, I felt I had to perform as if my life depended on it. Every note was sacred to me. As I played, the tsunami tragedy in South Asia weighed so heavily on my heart. It's still so hard to comprehend the suffering so many people have had to endure. The relief effort will need our continuing support(http://www.redcross.org/)...As well as our troops in Iraq who face incredible danger every day. Let's hope this year will bring some peace to the region, and a home-coming for our troops... This year will see me and the boys heading to Australia, New Zealand and Japan. We are looking into a few European summer festivals as well... Writing for a new record to be finished by the end of the year is also on the calendar... Later this month I will be at the NAMM show to debut a stunning new "Ibanez Chrome JS guitar", and an awesome Peavey JSX Combo Amp, with reverb and a half power switch. I'll be stopping by the DiMarzio and D'Addario booths as well... Hope to see some of you there...Joe

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yah Axe, when i saw that, i was jumping with joy!! How sweet is that new chrome series gonna be!!! Now i am really torn between full head and cab or jsx combo....guuuuuh.

G

·
Im glad Joe is getting better!!!!

[
Thanks for the e-mail. It wa a great insight to joe's caring heart and its good to know joe is getting better. Sorry joe had to go through it!!! :jam:
We hope you get better even quiker, remeber to take you vitamin c and plenty of rest!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
***Breaking News***

***Breaking News***
Peavey is presently working with Joe on a JSX Cabinet that the company promises will be "a significant technological advancement in cabinet design"...to be released with the chrome js

theres goes my money again

·
Registered
29 Posts
axeshredder said:
***Breaking News***

theres goes my money again
Yeah buddy, espically when I just heard the news about the new JS2PRM, thats what they are gonna call it. JS2PRM (pure raw material). I hope you saved those pennies cause the list price is 5300.00, and its a very limited run. There goes my dreams once again at getting a chrome JS.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Dr Mindcrime said:
Yeah buddy, espically when I just heard the news about the new JS2PRM, thats what they are gonna call it. JS2PRM (pure raw material). I hope you saved those pennies cause the list price is 5300.00, and its a very limited run. There goes my dreams once again at getting a chrome JS.
Awww Come on!!! I will not be able to talk the wife into letting me buy a guitar that costs as much as my current car I'm driving. Gosh Darnit!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dr Mindcrime said:
:irk: :drunk:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
thank you for the update.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Js2000

Hey axe, I have decided that I would rather have a JS1200 and am selling my JS2000. If you know of anyone looking, it's on the Buy and Sell forum.

I want a trem!!!!!!

Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
did you notice that they dont sell them anymore...there gone from the website but sorry...i kno w one guy whos broke that would buy it...you should have np..post it here..ya never know..gl

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Gone

Yeah, I noticed last week even before NAMM that they had taken the link to the JS2000 off the Ibanez website. Rich Harris from IbanezRules had them listed as discontinued a couple of weeks ago. The reason I started checking it out is because Musicians Friend said they only had one left and were discontinued also.

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Honestly...i dont think i deserve it...I have a nice collection of axes and dont need another that ill just be pissed cause i scratched it up...and from what i hear....the finish can be damaged very easily ......but i would love to rent it for a month...after that its just another guitar...i guess

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Yeah, i'd be afraid to play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be nice to have though, makes the first chromeboys seem more affordable though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts